ComE 211 '08-'09
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ComE 211 Forum » General Discussions » Serious Matters » My take on the evilness that is the University of San Carlos (Sorry if this rant is long...)
My take on the evilness that is the University of San Carlos
porklasagnaDate: Monday, 2008-07-07, 11:06 PM | Message # 1
Maniman
Group: Global Moderator
I am not writing to agree or disagree with the University of San Carlos. What I have to say, however, regards the University of San Carlos's decision to endorse a complete system of leadership by mobocracy. Let me get to the crux of the matter: It has been trying hard to protect what has become a lucrative racket for it. Unfortunately, that lucrative racket has a hard-to-overlook consequence: it will develop mind-control technology faster than you can say "superphlogistication". All of the anxious sighing, longing, and hoping of the University of San Carlos's heart is directed to a time when materialistic swaggerers can subordinate principles of fairness to less admirable criteria. The logical consequences of that are clear: The University of San Carlos has stated that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. One clear inference from that statement -- an inference that is never really disavowed -- is that its viewpoints are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. Now that's just peremptory.

It's unfortunate that the University of San Carlos has no real morals. It's impossible to debate important topics with organizations that are so ethically handicapped. It's not just the lunatic fringe that's in the University of San Carlos's corner; a number of previously respectable people have begun backing it.

I call upon the University of San Carlos to stop its oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon it to be an organization of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon it to forgo its desire to legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. The problem is, if one believes statements like, "University professors must conform their theses and conclusions to the University of San Carlos's officious, pertinacious prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers," one is, in effect, supporting destructive psychopaths. I guess what I really mean to say is that the University of San Carlos supports a range of policies and programs that haven't worked, that don't work, and that can't be made to work in the real world -- not without creating problems worse than what they were intended to solve, that is. Yes, I could add that when it comes time to take a stand, it invariably dives for cover, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that I think that I am fed up with the University of San Carlos's nerdy and discourteous behavior. You probably think that too. But the University of San Carlos does not think that. The University of San Carlos thinks that people are pawns to be used and manipulated.

We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever.

porklasagnaDate: Monday, 2008-07-07, 11:07 PM | Message # 2
Maniman
The University of San Carlos's apologists have demonstrated brutally, horribly, and with great terror how they will rouse the agitated petite bourgeoisie to chauvinistic fervor and hoodwink them into breaking down our communities. But there's the rub; what we're seeing is a domino effect of events that started with the University of San Carlos stating that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. That prevarication incited its bedfellows to encourage every sort of indiscipline and degeneracy in the name of freedom. What I call sexist nasty-types reacted, in turn, by making my blood curdle. The next domino to fall, not surprisingly, was a widespread increase in irreligionism, and that's the event that galvanized me to tell everyone that someone once said to me, "I don't see why the University of San Carlos wants to give blasphemous, domineering spoilsports far more credibility than they deserve." This phrase struck me so forcefully that I have often used it since. The following is a preliminary attempt to establish some criteria for discussion of these complex issues. To begin with, the University of San Carlos spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its half-measures while ignoring the fact that I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know. But I digress. It would have us believe that there should be publicly financed centers of expansionism. Not surprisingly, its evidence for that thoroughly ungrateful claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, it has a checkered track record for accuracy. I, for one, claim it would be more accurate for the University of San Carlos to say that I recently checked out one of its recent tracts. Oh, look; the University of San Carlos's again saying that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power. Raise your hand if you're surprised. Seriously, though, the University of San Carlos ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that we must coolly and objectively adopt the standpoint that by exploiting social discontent and promising a golden age of "human brotherhood", the University of San Carlos will be successful in its attempts to violate all the rules of decorum, and everyone with half a brain understands that.

If five years ago I had described an organization like the University of San Carlos to you and told you that in five years it'd bring ugliness and nastiness into our lives, you'd have thought me coprophagous. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, its functionaries have always found a way to evoke a misdirected response to genuine unresolved grievances. So long as the devastating inequities that characterize our society persist, the University of San Carlos's hangers-on will be unable to deny that I plan to urge lawmakers to pass a nonbinding resolution affirming that perception becomes reality if one is brainwashed for long enough. Are you with me -- or against me? Whatever you decide, the University of San Carlos and I are as different as chalk and cheese. It, for instance, wants to waste our time and money. I, on the other hand, want to get my message about the University of San Carlos out to the world. That's why I need to tell you that when one looks at the increasing influence of opportunism in our culture one sees that the University of San Carlos's signature is on everything. So how come its fingerprints are nowhere to be found? While I don't know the answer to that particular question, I do know that once you understand the University of San Carlos's expositions, you have a responsibility to do something about them. To know, to understand, and not to act, is an egregious sin of omission. It is the sin of silence. It is the sin of letting the University of San Carlos make higher education accessible only to those in the higher echelons of society.

We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever.

porklasagnaDate: Monday, 2008-07-07, 11:07 PM | Message # 3
Maniman
The University of San Carlos motivates people to join its flock by using words like "humanity", "compassion", and "unity". This is a great deception. What the University of San Carlos really wants to do is suck up to insane administrators. That's why the University of San Carlos's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of the University of San Carlos's legatees, who loudly proclaim that sin is good for the soul. Regardless of those litigious proclamations, the truth is that it deserves to be punished. That's the current situation, and if you have any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world.

Believe it or not, when the University of San Carlos says that the laws of nature don't apply to it, in its mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like it believes it has said something very profound. The University of San Carlos's self-satisfied, licentious effusions are chockablock with exhibitionism. That conclusion is not based on some sort of lazy, obnoxious philosophy or on the University of San Carlos-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that the University of San Carlos's worshippers have shared the rostrum with bookish quidnuncs at recent symposia. Let's be sure that I've made myself absolutely clear: I'm willing to accept that the absurdity of the University of San Carlos's deeds requires no further comment. I'm even willing to accept that it makes it sound like it's some perfect angel of unstained ethical standards. But its criticisms of my letters have never successfully disproved a single fact I ever presented. Instead, the University of San Carlos's criticisms are based solely on its emotions and gut reactions. Well, I refuse to get caught up in its "I think … I believe … I feel" game.

In a recent essay, the University of San Carlos stated that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by lethargic menaces for the purpose of population reduction. Since the arguments it made in the rest of its essay are based in part on that assumption, it should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but its positions are shrouded in a fog of credentialism. The University of San Carlos vehemently denies that, of course. But it obviously would because it's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about it and about hypothetical solutions to our the University of San Carlos problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that I've known some crybabies who were impressively daft. However, the University of San Carlos is contemptible and that trumps daft every time.

porklasagnaDate: Monday, 2008-07-07, 11:07 PM | Message # 4
Maniman
According to the University of San Carlos, unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. It might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then the University of San Carlos would realize that its patsies believe that "the best way to serve one's country is to call for a return to that which wasn't particularly good in the first place." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written instead that it is not my goal to lead a fatuous jihad against those who oppose the University of San Carlos, but the opposite then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, the University of San Carlos occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being wicked, amoral drunks. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which the University of San Carlos habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that it justifies its thievery by saying things like, "It's for the good of society". This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that the University of San Carlos is the éminence grise behind every plot to biologically or psychologically engineer vindictive clods to make them even more vulgar than they already are. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does it assert that granting it complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air? Many people consider that question irrelevant on the grounds that the University of San Carlos should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory.

If there's a rule, and the University of San Carlos keeps making exceptions to that rule, then what good is the rule? I mean, every so often, the University of San Carlos tries turning positions of leadership into positions of complacency. Whenever it gets caught doing so it raises a terrific hullabaloo calculated to hurt others physically or emotionally. A central point of the University of San Carlos's belief systems is the notion that once the University of San Carlos has approved of something it can't possibly be uncouth. Perhaps it should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think it'd find that it says that the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. But then it turns around and says that the world is crying out to labor beneath its firm but benevolent heel. You know, you can't have it both ways, the University of San Carlos. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me introduce an important but underrepresented angle on the University of San Carlos's unconscionable modes of thought, and together we'll expose all of its filthy, subversive, and destructive activities. We'll convert retreat into advance. I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading this.

DaveRanDate: Monday, 2008-07-07, 11:24 PM | Message # 5
Sex Guru
Group: Member
honestly......
i dont see your point... unsure
face it... if they implemented the uniform well there no reason why facial hair or hair will be excluded it think its part of the uniforn....
theres no other thing thats wrong with it.....
there just doing their job.... sad

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.... the ones who understand binary, and ones who don't......

zbcounterDate: Monday, 2008-07-07, 11:40 PM | Message # 6
Active
....... pero unfair sa mga taas ug buhok nga wala nahilabti for some reasons.... and nga hilabtan pa man gyud ang bungot.. zzzz... mao gali wala nmo na hilabti para dii mo baga inag tubo balik... and nganu dili man pasudlon? asa naman ang WARNING? zzzzzz.... and the hell!! naa lagi gihapon makasud.... dapat fair ang tanan!

angeloDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 0:03 AM | Message # 7
Admin
Group: Administrator
seriously, im not affected by their rules.. its just that the fact na ni enroll mo sa USC so we abide their rules.. we sometimes have to be a follower for us to be a good leader.. just a thought

"It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not."

DaveRanDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 0:13 AM | Message # 8
Sex Guru
agreed to tom.....
we have enrolled to this institution, by that we agreed to abide by their rules......
so there is no point in complaining.... king
we signed our contract that we ourselves didnt agree on??????? whats that...... sad
obey the rules nlng gyud.... wink
its one way for us to be mature and clean...
in fairness mas gwapo ang lalaki na gamay ug buhok ug way bungot!!!!!!!! cool

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.... the ones who understand binary, and ones who don't......

zbcounterDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 0:53 AM | Message # 9
Active
eww... gay kaau.... zzzzzzz.....

porklasagnaDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 7:47 PM | Message # 10
Maniman
ahahah, wala namay lain colej na naay compe gud, CIT ra, but I value my life man, thats why I didn't enroll there...

so na hug rag na pugus q skwila nanhi. ^^

zbcounterDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 8:13 PM | Message # 11
Active
bisan na... injustice and unfairness is amongst the guards... d man sa ingon nga d ko mo sugot anang ilaha pero nganu man lagi gihapon nga naa man gihapon maka sud... kung ka2 1 time nga wala ko pasudla naka absent ko usa ka klase unsay gamit a2 kung ang uban nakasud gihapon?? unsa man na oie.. unya 1st wa ko pasudla kay ang bungot daw.. pagkahuman ako na gi tang tang wala gihapon ko pasudla kay sa buhok.... bisag bag-o pa q nagpatupi last week... ing na gali sila pag friday nga ok ra.. pero nganu wala nmn sad ko pasudla.... unsa man na oie.. binuang nmn na. labon laba ng uban below the eye na ang ilang hair... nga ako gali wa pa kaabot sa mata... zzzzzz

rownaehDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 9:19 PM | Message # 12
Guard on Duty
Group: Forum Moderator
do we really have to be on the bad side because everyone else does?

never mind my last name, you wont be able to pronounce it with one shot baby.

Message edited by rownaeh - Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 9:20 PM

maAntotDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 9:30 PM | Message # 13
The Chicest Chic
naa mn pd compe ang uc happy happy

btaw2, di ta sunod2 sa bad ky maoy na.andan... happy happy

zbcounterDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 9:46 PM | Message # 14
Active
............... d man sa ingon nga bad... unfair lng....

ComE 211 Forum » General Discussions » Serious Matters » My take on the evilness that is the University of San Carlos (Sorry if this rant is long...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz