ComE 211 '08-'09
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
ComE 211 Forum » Members and Groups Section » Members Intro » I ilaila imo self! nyarrr! (ilaila ta! ayaw paminaw ni tom... laos na xa! paminaw naq...)
I ilaila imo self! nyarrr!
porklasagnaDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 8:02 AM | Message # 46
Maniman
Group: Global Moderator
ahahahaa.. naa koy nabantayan... kamo tom og rj bah, nanung i verbal and physical assauly man jud q ninyu? you're hurting me! <-- maong

ahahaha... tinuud btw! harsh au mo dah, maka hilak sad me.. T__T

inana man jud moh, huhuhuhuhu.... cry cry cry cry

We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever.

rjamesDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 2:38 PM | Message # 47
MotelMeatroller
Group: Member
hala oie..

kaemo ni klyb...

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose...

angeloDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 3:46 PM | Message # 48
Admin
Group: Administrator
parehas lng mo.. biggrin

"It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not."

rjamesDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 7:43 PM | Message # 49
MotelMeatroller
yahh...

sige lng bsta kung mawa ang uwan...

ala na pud ni...

haha

crimsoneyesDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 9:18 PM | Message # 50
Undeniably Handsome
ahhh.. c leil ni... guys pls add random jokes/ funny pics section...
naa ta ko post mga pic pero dle nako mapost kay ala sa category.

thx smile

The Ideal Toilet Sign

porklasagnaDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 10:07 PM | Message # 51
Maniman
ahahaha, if mu OL ang admin, sabutan namu ug butang... ahaha, welcome 2 teh forumz sad diay leil, ahahaa.. cool cool cool

We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever.

crimsoneyesDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 10:27 PM | Message # 52
Undeniably Handsome
salamat keu sa welcome.. basta kung inyo nang butangan, ako nang butangan og various funny pics/jokes akong nabaw-an (mostly from other forums but its worth the sharing ^_^)

The Ideal Toilet Sign

angeloDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 10:56 PM | Message # 53
Admin
haha.. random jokes/ funny pics is available as requested! biggrin cool

"It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not."

crimsoneyesDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 10:57 PM | Message # 54
Undeniably Handsome
weee! thx! biggrin

The Ideal Toilet Sign

angeloDate: Sunday, 2008-06-22, 11:16 PM | Message # 55
Admin
your welcome! biggrin

valerian724Date: Monday, 2008-06-23, 10:28 PM | Message # 56
Rugbyman
The name Valerian comes from the Latin word valere, meaning "to be strong or healthy", generally thought to refer to its medicinal use, though many references suggest that it also refers to the strong odor.

An explanation for the theory regarding the etymological reference to the strong odor is that the herb was also known as "Phou" or "Fy" in antiquity . «Phou» or «fy» is describing a common expression of the peoples of the european continent when smelling a dried Valerian root. According to folk belief this medicine could turn everything painful into good. It was therefore called "wenderot" or similar in germanic language groups, meaning the root that could turn things bad to good. Domestic animals, pets, especially cats become ardent when they smell the herb.

Valerian (Valeriana officinalis, Valerianaceae) is a hardy perennial flowering plant, with heads of sweetly scented pink or white flowers.

Message edited by valerian724 - Monday, 2008-06-23, 10:28 PM

lakastamaDate: Monday, 2008-06-23, 11:08 PM | Message # 57
kayata ug topic sa mga buang oi hahahaha biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Added (2008-06-23, 11:08 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
si joshua luke DAGAMAC diay ni maga bords/brads and bradetts... my name was taken from the books in the bible. One from the old(joshua) and one from the new(luke). unsa paman uhh idol ko sa among english 3 teacher ingon si klyve ug si valerian ganiha mga 6:40 pm june 23 2008. hahahaha

Why try so hard to fit in?..when you were born to STAND OUT

valerian724Date: Tuesday, 2008-06-24, 9:31 PM | Message # 58
Rugbyman
MULTICAST.. errrrrr..

Valerian (Valeriana officinalis, Valerianaceae) is a hardy perennial flowering plant, with heads of sweetly scented pink or white flowers.

rjamesDate: Tuesday, 2008-06-24, 10:18 PM | Message # 59
MotelMeatroller
ignite!

porklasagnaDate: Tuesday, 2008-06-24, 11:20 PM | Message # 60
Maniman
BOOM! BANG! MULTICAST GALORE! run away like a piggie, ogre magi! RUN LIKE HELL! wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko

ComE 211 Forum » Members and Groups Section » Members Intro » I ilaila imo self! nyarrr! (ilaila ta! ayaw paminaw ni tom... laos na xa! paminaw naq...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz