ComE 211 '08-'09
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
ComE 211 Forum » General Discussions » Poetry and Fiction » A/B Society Stories (Hinimu nga story nako nga hinuwam sah bleach... ahahaha!)
A/B Society Stories
TakENZOKeNsEiDate: Thursday, 2008-06-26, 9:32 PM | Message # 1
Persona-User
Group: Member
Edited by porklasagna. Tanawa zo if ok ra ba.
Hmmm... Ok r a man pero maguba ang plano nako nga dako nga twist later on... XD
A/B Society CHAPTER _ 1 Two Shinigamis Duty
Disclaimer: We do not own bleach.

In ancient times, back when the world was young, people never really gave a thought about death gods. Many centuries have passed since then, death gods were inactive, because the spirit King sealed the worst enemy of the death gods.... And that is...

In the near future...

--Talamban Town---

``` two Shunpos are heard in a distance

???: Geez, I never would have guessed Enzie would send the two of us here... In an investigation mission, my ass...

???: If I were you, I would save the chit-chat for later. An invesitigation is an investigation.

???: So serious, as usual. You should be happy you are paired with the strongest captain in the society!

???: Must you brag now? I would hate to endure such worthless and idle conversation in times such as these...

???: Killjoy.

???: Hmf... I sense it.. The strange reiatsu that they detected.

???: Really? Is there gonna be a fight?

???: ..... Battle-crazed fool.

--- As they approach the designated spot, a large number of hollows appeared...

???: Heh.. looks like this is a time to show off your fighting prowess, isnt it, Bono-taicho?

Bono-taichou: Ahahaa! Well said, Granada-taichou. Or should I say Geraldine?

Granada-taichou: Don't you have any respect for your elderly peers? I swear, you are as uncontrollable as ever...

Bono-taichou: Aahah, whatever you say...

Granada-taichou: Very well then. Let's do this!

---- The two captains battled the hollows... and after a while..

Bono-taichou: 571! ahaha... So easy. Not even enough to warm me up!

Granada-taichou: Must you always boast?

Bono-taichou: Must you always say that?

----- Suddenly...

Grananda-taichou: ... Look out!

---- A hollow attacks the 11th Squad Captain from the flank.

Bono-taichou: !!

Granada-taichou: Take this! Hadou#1: Sho!

--- The hollow is thrust backwards...

Bono-taichou: The hell? Still alive? !!! This reiatsu...

Granada-taichou: It's still a hollow. Remember the shinigami code, Bono-taichou...

Bono-taichou: Yeah yeah, whatever... To purify the hollows and... what was the other one?

Granada-taichou: As dense as always. Nevermind. Let's do this one more time.

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TIME... IT DELIVERS US ALL TO THE SAME END... IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU ARE, DEATH AWAITS YOU.

Message edited by TakENZOKeNsEi - Saturday, 2008-06-28, 1:02 AM

rownaehDate: Thursday, 2008-06-26, 9:47 PM | Message # 2
Guard on Duty
Group: Forum Moderator
umnik reading...

never mind my last name, you wont be able to pronounce it with one shot baby.

angeloDate: Thursday, 2008-06-26, 10:18 PM | Message # 3
Admin
Group: Administrator
ill sticky this one.

"It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not."

TakENZOKeNsEiDate: Thursday, 2008-06-26, 11:40 PM | Message # 4
Persona-User
[color=blue]whats with the sticky thingy tom? hehe... By the way. Basin mu.post na ko sah chapter two ugma kung dli ko tapulan mutype...
XD
cry
Attachments: 9396299.jpg (17.5 Kb)

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TIME... IT DELIVERS US ALL TO THE SAME END... IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU ARE, DEATH AWAITS YOU.

Message edited by TakENZOKeNsEi - Friday, 2008-06-27, 0:13 AM

rjamesDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 9:17 PM | Message # 5
MotelMeatroller
apil nya ko doh ha..

hehe biggrin biggrin

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose...

rownaehDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 10:17 PM | Message # 6
Guard on Duty
Group: Forum Moderator
[color=pink]
nge apil apil. dry

lol dyoke :lol:

never mind my last name, you wont be able to pronounce it with one shot baby.

TakENZOKeNsEiDate: Saturday, 2008-06-28, 1:04 AM | Message # 7
Persona-User
A/B Society CHAPTER _ 2:Two shinigami's duty part 2 disclaimer: From bleach

Never falter! Hollows on the lose! The SHINIGAMI'S DUTY... PART II
Geraldine taicho: Let's do this!
Bono taicho: and...
Geraldine taicho: This is not good! Iyaaah!!! shiing!!! Shang!!!
Bono taicho: AND... Maintain the soul cycle for the living and the dead. Iyhaaa!!!
--Geraldine and Bono taicho continued to fight the one last remaining hollow untill...
The hollow fired down cero.
Geraldine taicho: What? This is cero?
Bono taicho: Geraldine taicho!!!
Geraldine taicho: I got it covered! . . . I guess it can't be helped!
--The hollow was about to release the cero when...
Geraldine taicho: Unare!!! TAKE-MIKAZUCHI!!!
Bono taicho: huh? She released her zanpaktou!
Hollow: Raaaaagrr!!!
--The cero was cancelled! Leaving the hollow open...
Geraldine taicho: Do it Bono taicho.
Bono taicho: Yes. Your mine hollow! SHiinng!!!
--The last hollow then was defeated... The two captains while exhausted...
Geraldine taicho: Damn! I never thought I could release my zanpaktou in a place like this.
Bono taicho: I think the same way to but thanks.
Geraldine taicho: What are you thanking for?
Bono taicho: It took a lot of courage to release your zanpaktou not in A/B society.
Geraldine taicho: oh. That was nothing. But the hollow...
Bono taicho: I never thought they'd appear so sudden in a place like this... indeed someone must have unsealed the hollows up.
Geraldine taicho: But the problem is who. Anyway, better report this to the taicho commander.
Bono taicho: yeah your right. Ok let's prepare the dangai to open.
--When they were about to open the dangai, the chi-key was missing...
Geraldine taicho: What!
Bono taicho: Why? whats the problem?
Geraldine taicho: The chi-key is lost!!!
--(chi-key is a spiritual key to open the dangai which connects earth to A/B society)
Bono taicho: What did you just say? Well it must have been dropped somewhere while we're fighting the hollow.
Geraldine taicho: Better contact Compe 46 for back up... Hello, compe 46. Geraldine taicho here.
We need backups here. The chi-key that I borrowed was lost.
Compe 46: Receiving request. As of now please wait for further announcements on your mobile phone. As of now the rescue team is currently on vacation so we still need time to send back-ups.
Geraldine taicho: Yes. I understand. About how long must we still wait?
Compe 46: About 1 to 2 weeks.
Geraldien taicho: huh!/! that long?
Compe 46: sorry for the inconvenience...
Geraldine taicho: Hey wait! Hello! hello! Damit! The line is off.
Bono taicho: What did the compe 46 said?
Geraldine taicho: They cant send backups as of now. we have to wait for 1 to 2 weeks.
Bono taicho: That can't be! If we need to survive here, we need our gigai.
Geraldine taicho: But we left our gigai in A/B Society because I thought we aren't going to be long in the investigation.
Bono taicho: Damit! What should we do now? If we can't find gigai's that would fit us in 2 days, we'll die!
Geraldine taicho: Don't worry I have a plan. I GUESS I need to visit and old friend.
== TO BE CONTINUED ==
Next week: Geraldine taicho's zanpaktou TAKE-MIKAZUCHI will be explained and the conditions of death gods lives. TM biggrin

Added (2008-06-28, 1:04 Am)
---------------------------------------------
To klyeebee... yaw i.edit ang second chapter please... cry

spinelessDate: Saturday, 2008-06-28, 7:56 AM | Message # 8
wow!!!!!! hehehee that was fun..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... wen ka ,=mu post chapter three??? ok ok ok hhahahahahahaha need an artist for this??
biggrin

mostly notin in my mind

valerian724Date: Saturday, 2008-06-28, 2:11 PM | Message # 9
Rugbyman
choi.. murag tru..

Valerian (Valeriana officinalis, Valerianaceae) is a hardy perennial flowering plant, with heads of sweetly scented pink or white flowers.

angeloDate: Saturday, 2008-06-28, 6:56 PM | Message # 10
Admin
Group: Administrator
klyve, ako itang2 ang edit function.. just like what i told you dili ta mu edit w/o consent sa poster besides wala xay gi violate na rule.

padaun lng enzo.. biggrin

"It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not."

jilyanDate: Saturday, 2008-06-28, 8:54 PM | Message # 11
buhi pa diay ang a/b society?? biggrin

crimsoneyesDate: Sunday, 2008-06-29, 0:17 AM | Message # 12
Undeniably Handsome
Quote (angelo)
buhi pa diay ang a/b society?? biggrin

What do you mean by dat?

The Ideal Toilet Sign

TakENZOKeNsEiDate: Sunday, 2008-06-29, 1:14 AM | Message # 13
Persona-User
Guys Just got home from a get together, its nearly midnight and I super sleepy. Sorry for the wait but the A/B society chapter three will be posted tomorrow. Tnx. TO KLIABO: Sendan lang tika ug signal when tika pa.edit.on. i think masab.tan pa man ang story as of now. biggrin biggrin biggrin Ty diay sah kaon ha! XD

spinelessDate: Sunday, 2008-06-29, 2:36 PM | Message # 14
shok shok shok awts... lol ni login pa ko kay ab nako naa na bago story rolleyes hahahahahahahahahahaha awwell lookin forward to it... ok

mostly notin in my mind

TakENZOKeNsEiDate: Sunday, 2008-06-29, 4:46 PM | Message # 15
Persona-User
A/B Society CHAPTER _ 3: Mysterious old friend disclaimer: From bleach

And so there it was... The two captains are trapped in the real world. They're lives are at risk!

(Note: Shinigami's are able to live of a thousand years and can sustain damage far greater than normal humans do however, if they are not in gigai for 2 day's they will eventually die.)

Bono taicho: Damit! What should we do now? If we can't find gigai's that would fit us in 2 days, we'll die!

Geraldine taicho: Don't worry I have a plan. I GUESS I need to visit and old friend.

CHAPTER III -MYSTERIOUS OLD FRIEND- A/B Society TM

Bono tacihou: Old friend? I never thought you'd have a human friend here in the real world.

Geraldine taichou: *chuckle* It's not what you think.

Bono taichou: What do you mean? He/She's not human?

Geraldine taichou: Hmmm. I can't say for instance but lets just say, he's SPECIAL. But anyways you'll see him once we get there.

Bono taichou: Ok. You know the way do you?

Geraldine taichou: Obviously. Lets go.

-- They went to the district of Nasipit Talamban 002.

Mysterious young man: Hmmm... I knew it. You'd visit.

--When they arrived at the area. Geraldine taichou directly noticed Her old friend's roommate.

Geraldine tacihou: How did you know that we were coming. Ryan?

Ryan P.: Its easy as always. Shinigami's always have reiatsu right?

Geraldine taichou: Oh. I feel like I'm dumb not realizing that but your a human, how could you-?

Ryan P.: Ahahaha! Save the explanations for later. So I believe this other shinigami here is also a captain?

Geraldine taicho: Yes you got it right. Bono taicho would you please formally introduce yourself to him.

Bono taichou: No problem. I'm Bono Kevin, Captain of the eleventh division. Nice to meet you.

Ryan P.: I see. A/B society must have given you a really top secret mission here huh?

Bono taichou: Hey, How did you know about us in the first place? And the place were we reside?

Ryan P.: Let's just say. Geraldine taichou and I have been friends for quite a long time back when she was assigned in this place.

Bono taichou: And Geraldine taichou just told you everything about us that easily? Geraldine taicho!!! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?

Geraldine taichou: I'm sorry Bono taichou. But I think its too early for you to know and understand what happened.

Bono taichou: NO!!! I don't think so. How could I understand if you don't tell me now?

--Before geraldine taichou could speak, Ryan interfered.

Ryan P.: Please. Not here. I assume that the two of you forgot your gigai's back in A/B society correct? Unless both of you would stay longer here, there's no need for you to look for gigai.

Geraldine taichou: I am impressed with your deduction Ryan but we were supposed to go back to A/B society when we lost the chi-key. Compe 46 told us that back-ups will be deployed in one or two weeks.

Another Mysterious young man: Understood... Well come inside...

Geraldine taichou: Oh! There you are!

Ryan P.: He is what your looking for if you need gigai's here in the real world.

Bono taichou: who's he?

Geraldine taichou: He's the one we're looking for Bono taichou. And as of now, sorry for not explaining what happened. I promise you. At the right time, I'd tell you everything.

Ryan P.: OK. Then that settles it.

Another Mysterious young man: Ryan, would you kindly introduce me to that other shinigami?

Ryan P.: Bono taicho this is my roommate. ==TO BE CONTINUED==

(Note: Geraldine Taichou's zanpaktou is TAKE-MIKAZUCHI. It's power is the manipulation of lightning in the atmosphere. Generally, She is buying for the most beautiful zanpaktou in all A/B society. The only thing that rivals her beauty is a zanpaktou that is currently in possession of a vice-captain in A/B society.)

ComE 211 Forum » General Discussions » Poetry and Fiction » A/B Society Stories (Hinimu nga story nako nga hinuwam sah bleach... ahahaha!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz